Laura Montville is an executive and organization development consultant who works primarily with executives in a highly technical arena including healthcare and bio-tech. Clientele include C-Level Executives - CMOs, Senior Physician Leaders as well as Research Scientists.
Laura works primarily in the areas of Executive Coaching, Organization Development, Physician Leadership and Team Development. She holds an M.S. in Organization Development from Pepperdine University and a B.S. in Business Administration from The Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire.
For the past ten years Laura has been working in healthcare with providers and their teams within hospitals, bio tech and private practices, doing strategic planning, coaching and team building. Most recently she has been working with a group of 30 + physicians to create a leadership institute for and led by physicians in the state of Maine in order to learn the necessary skills and create the relationships to transform healthcare within the state.
Select Client Results:
- Provided program management, strategic thinking and facilitation to create Physician Executive Leadership Institute.
- Facilitated meetings for 30+ physician leader steering committee throughout the State of Maine to respond to the overt need for physician leadership especially as it relates to transforming healthcare in the State of Maine.
- Facilitated process amongst steering committee to create a mission and 5 year vision for the program.
- Created and facilitated curriculum committee and provided expertise to design a two level program; Foundation and Advanced, based on a thorough needs assessment. Designed curriculum including identification of leadership competencies, learning objectives and curriculum for each day of learning.
- Identified National educational institute as curriculum delivery partner through an exhaustive selection process to include Harvard School of Health Policy, Brandeis University, Heller School of Social Policy and Management and others.
- Successful cultural change transforming a group 0f 12 physicians from a siloed autonomous culture to a more integrated relational one.
- Coach physician and clinical leaders to realize their goals of having a more strategic voice and asserting themselves in business matters for both their practice and the organization as a whole.
- MS Organization Development Pepperdine University
- BS Business and Economics, Whittemore School of Business and Economics, University of New Hampshire
- Bentley University, Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Coaching Certificate – Gestalt International Study Center ICF Approved
- MBTI and HBDI - Hermann Brain Dominance Inst.